Search This Blog

Monday, August 29, 2011

it smells exhilarating

I am finding my way in the kitchen.  Over the weekend, I cooked my favorite-sweet potato, plantain, and green banana-with salt-fish.  I cut up the onion, pimento pepper, and tomato. I especially loved mixing the pepper, onion, and tomato together. The outburst of flavor thrilled the nostrils and inspired the emotions. I understood why cooking can make you glad.  (The sweet potato came out a bit soft, but that is okay because I am learning)

I put the oil in the pot, then I put the ingredients in with the salt-fish.  Bon appetit. My little brother ate it and he did not complain.  I have had my days of burning the pot.  

finding my niche in the kitchen.

If you have a good recipe, ancient health tip, or beauty tip for keeping your skin beautiful, you can share them with me on when you have time.

Thanks

No comments:

Post a Comment