Search This Blog

Tuesday, June 28, 2011

I am learning not to burn the pot. ya dig!

I tried baking banana bread.  I baked a Trinidadian (Trinidad and Tobago) fry bake.
                                             Banana Bread (recipe on the back of the Gold Medal Flour pack)
                                            (I found this recipe online) I broke it down to make just a little.
                                            I used the spoon to stir the flour and I tried to kneed the dough as best as I can)

                                           Bon appetti  !!! (I think)

I am learning to cook by trying out different recipes online. I would love to have a family one day.  (Hope I will be excellent in the kitchen and not burning the pots before then)

No comments:

Post a Comment